Good networks result from dialog
The telecommunications market is characterized by individual solutions. Most projects are about established structures which have to be extended or adapted in a number of phases. To meet these needs, R&M has defined an Engineering, Consulting and Service matrix comprising six modules.
The customizing program for GPON and FTTx project management is available to the operators of Wide Area Networks (WAN) and planners of Fiber to the Home (FTTH) projects all over the world. The modules:
- Customer Project Management: takes care of customized adaptations of components.
- Public Network Consultants: determine the optimal solution on site.
- Product Support: either adapts the solution constructively or designs new solutions.
- Application Engineering: checks whether the solution is installation-friendly and whether it fulfills the strict R&M quality requirements.
- R&M Supply Chain: implements the solution fast.
- R&M Academy: Training sessions qualify the project partners and network operators so that they can operate the R&M solutions professionally out in the field.
The modules can be used individually or in entirety. They can be tailored individually to suit a customer’s particular requirements. R&M provides the necessary expertise for consulting and engineering in all market regions.
Help us improve. Send your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com